Anyone who wants to successfully design education and training in the field of automation technology must ensure that everything fits together: hardware, software, and courseware. In the age of digitalization, education and training would be inconceivable without software. We offer a wide range of software for learning, teaching and organization, control, operation and observation, and programming and simulation. See for yourself!
For more than 25 years, the name EPLAN has been synonymous with innovative software solutions and service concepts covering all aspects of electronics and fluid engineering, planning, and design.
Closed-loop control technology, multi-variable control, process technology, data acquisition, visualization, and storage, as well as logging, representation, and documentation of analog measured values in fluid power systems – select the topics that fit your program with the FluidLab? software package.
– STEP 7 software for programming and simulating PLC programs for Siemens S7-1500/1200/300/400 controllers.
– LOGO! Soft Comfort is programming software for the Siemens LOGO controller.
– CODESYS is programming software for Festo controllers.
– SIMATIC WinCC is a PC-based control and monitoring system designed for the visualization and control of processes, production sequences, and machines.
– EasyVEEP is a new, graphical 2D process simulation program with numerous appealing examples of PLC training, which is offered free of charge.
– EasyPort USB is the matching interface for measurement, open-loop control, and closed-loop control, and connects the simulation to the real world.
MES4 is a manufacturing execution system (MES) with a new architecture developed for education and training in I4.0/IIoT platforms. MES4 is included as part of the learning systems and cannot be ordered separately.
In cooperation with SAP, we offer an interface for the “SAP4School” training program under the general heading of Economics 4.0. This interface makes it possible to transfer production work orders back and forth between SAP and MES4. Membership in the SAP4School program is a prerequisite for the acquisition and use of the interface.
Over the period of an entire school year, complete business processes are taught based on the example of a virtual company, Global Bike International, within the context of the SAP4School program. Through the interface, the CP Factory is integrated into the curriculum as a production plant for “bicycle computers.”
The NetLab tool kit is a program for PC configuration and diagnostics, with limited administrative rights (Ethernet interfaces, X.509 certificates, ping, ARP cache). It is included with the NetLab packages and cannot be ordered separately.
Wireshark is a program for analyzing and processing data protocols.Free download
The Siemens Primary Setup Tool is a program for assigning IP addresses to industrial controllers and network components. Free download (registration required)
EiSLab? Energy Intelligence Software, multiple license
EiSLab is an energy management and simulation tool that informs students of the challenges of the smart grid.